e10 - i53
The e10-i53 integrated dot marking head is extremely compact and has been specifically designed to be easily integrated within production lines in whatever position required.
50mm x 20mm marking window.
Ideal for integration with 2 connector positions and 4 mounting faces
Very lightweight at only 2.6kg
Powerful integrated software.
Fully enclosed system with the internal components being protected by a steel case and flexible leather bellows designed for heavy use.
Utilises quiet electromagnetic technology.
High precision guidance gives consistent quality marks.
Two controller options - e10 with a colour screen and enhanced connectivity and the e10R which is more compact and configured so connectors can be set upwards or downwards and is adapted for vertical mounting with an optional kit for mounting on DIN rails.
Z axis optional
Electronic & Mechanical Features
- 50mm x 20mm marking window
- Standard cable length 5m, up to 15m as an option
- Carbide 60mm stylus (optional up to 80mm)
- Z axis function optional
- e10 controller microprocessor for quick start and smooth browsing.
- e10 protected within a fully enclosed steel cabinet IP40 (no opening and no fans)
- e10 has high resolution colour screen 480 x 272
- Marking files can be entered or edited directly via the controller.
- Stylus stroke up to 8mm.
- Power 300 watt.
- Power supply - single phase, 85 to 260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Number of controlled axis - 2 (optional 3rd/4th axis to control motorized column and/or rotary axis)
- More than 2000 marking files capacity
- Memory 7110kb
- Alphanumeric characters - srial numbers, date coding
- Logos downoad from PC
- Datamatrix up to 348 characters, 48 x 48dots
- Fonts - Arial, Courier, OCR OCRA
- Marking orientation linear, radial, angular,inverse, mirror
- Speed up to 5 chars per second
- Character size from 0.1mm to 99mm
- Adjustable impact force from 0 - 9
- Marking depth up to 0.5mm
- Resolution between dots 0.05mm
- Maximum stylus stroke up to 8mm
- Work shift management - 10 shifts
- Password protection - 3 security levels
- Historical function available by password
- Maintenance assistance - auto diagnostic component
- Languages vailable - 17
- Ports RS232, RS422, USBx2 (RS484 Profibus and Ethernet board optional)
- Inputs/Outputs - 16
- External keyboard input MINI DIN
- External output 5V-0.5A and 24V-0.5A
- Logos - creation and transfer software
- File backup on PC - USB key for transfer
- Database link optional
Marking System Weight & Dimensions
Marking head dimensions 71 x 247 x 128mm
Marking head weight 2.6kg
e10 controller weight 5kg
e10 controller dimensions 322 x 380 x 112mm
e10r controller dimensions 112 x 380 x 222mm or 140 x 380 x 222mm with rail DIN kit option.
Automatic Z Axis
The digital Z axis allows the marking head to access difficult areas or mark on several levels in one cycle. Available in various sizes.
- 50-250mm Z axis for integrated product range.
- 3rd axis board integrated into the e8 controller and powers and controls the digital Z axis.
- Sturdy design based on stepper motors and lead screw.
- Makes use of two industrial grade guiding rails
- Dedicated adapter plate to fit all marking heads.
- Driven by third axis board integrated to the e8 controller
- Only one connection rquried: to e8 controller
- Advance speed: 50mm/s
Extended maintenance kits contain most common replacement parts for repairs or preventative maintenance. Includes: Dot peen stylus assembly, origin detector, stylus, spring mechanism, a set of drive belts, vaseline oil lubricant (to be ordered separately).