The e10-i83 is a compact dot peen system specifically designed for easy integration into a production line in whatever position you choose. The e10-i83v option is fitted with a fixed mount camera, ideal for data matrix mark and read applications.
80mm x 70mm marking window
Powerful integrated software
i83 configurations available: i83, i83a (with autosense), i83v (with build in vision for reading after marking), i83va (with vision and autosense)
Integrated robotic cable connector for better protection.
Fully enclosed system with the internal components protected by a steel case and sliding bellows allowing continuous industrial use
Utilises quiet electromagnetic technology
Hight precision guidance gives consistent quality marks
Two controller options - e10 and e10R both have a colour screen and enhanced connectivity and the e10R is more compact and configured so connectors can be set upwards or downwards and is adapted for vertical mounting with an optional kit for mounting on DIN rails.
An optional 3rd axis circuit board can be installed to control a motorised column or rotary axis
Options include Z axis, autosensing, offset stylus assembly, barcode and datamatrix reader, multi stylus systems, rotary axis and column and base (see Options)
Electronic & Mechanical Features
- 80mm x 70mm marking windows
- Standard cable length 5m, up to 15m as an option
- Carbide 60mm stylus (optional up to 150mm)
- Autosensing function optional
- e10 controller microprocessor for quick start and smooth browsing
- e10 protected within a fully enclosed steel cabinet IP40 (no opening or fans)
- e10 - high resolution colour screen 480 x 272 pixels
- Marking files can be entered or edited directly via the controller
- Stylus stroke up to 8mm
- Power 300 watt
- Power supply - single phase, 85 to 260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Number of controlled axis - 2 (optional 3rd/4th axis to control motorized column and/or rotary axis)
- Marking files more than 2000
- Memory 7110kb
- Alphanumeric characters - serial numbers, date coding
- Logos downoad from PC
- Datamatrix up to 348 characters, 48 x 48dots
- Fonts - Arial, Courier, OCR OCRA
- Marking orientation linear, radial, angular,inverse, mirror
- Speed up to 5 chars per second
- Character size from 0.1mm to 99mm
- Adjustable impact force from 0 - 9
- Marking depth up to 0.5mm
- Resolution between dots 0.05mm
- Maximum stylus stroke up to 8mm
- Work shift management - 10 shifts
- Password protection - 3 security levels
- Historical function available by password
- Maintenance assistance - auto diagnostic component
- Languages vailable - 17
- Ports RS232, RS422, USBx2 (RS484 Profibus and Ethernet board optional)
- Inputs/Outputs - 16
- External keyboard input MINI DIN
- External output 5V-0.5A and 24V-0.5A
- Logos - creation and transfer software
- File backup on PC - USB key for transfer
- Database link optional
Marking System Weight & Dimensions
Marking head dimensions 225 x 202 x 256mm
i83 marking head weight 7.8kg
i83v marking head weight 7.9kg
e10 controller weight 5kg
e10 controller dimensions 322 x 380 x 112mm
e10R controller dimensions 112 x 380 x 222mm or 140 x 380 x 222mm with rail DIN kit option
D Rotary Axis (pneumatic version)
This option, available for use with all e8 column-mounted systems allows marking of parts up to 35kg and with a diameter of up to 250mm.
- Pneumatic for quick insertion/removal of parts
- A limited clamping stroke of 1.5mm ensures maximum operator safety
- Control software included
- Only one connecting cable between the D axis and the marking system controller
- Complete with 2 jaw sets: internal clamping jaws set: 116mm minimal internal diameter. External clamping jaws set: 130mm maximum external diameter
- Requires 3rd axis board installed in e8 controller.
D Rotary Axis (electric version)
This option, available on any colum allows you to mark parts up to 35kg and with a diameter up to 250mm. It marks long parts such as tube with a through chuck.
- Control software included
- 125mm drill chuck
- Cable between the D axis and the marking controller
- Bits set for clamping parts on the inside - max bore of the part 116mm tight.
- Bits set for clamping parts on the outside - 125mm max diameter clamping.
- Third axis chip for the controller marking.
Column and Base
- This option enables mounting of a portable marking head into a set station to obtain a column mounted system.
- Quick and esady handling and adaptation.
- Low cost option to enable transformatin of portable or integrated marking heads into a column mounted marking system to ease marking of small parts, identification plates, tags etc.
Box with on/off buttons with remote start/stop which allows remote start of marking cycles manually. Easy plug in with 2.5m connection cable to controller.
Automatic Z Axis
The digital Z axis allows the marking head to access difficult areas or mark on several levels in one cycle. Available in various sizes.
- 50-250mm Z axis for integrated product range.
- 3rd axis board integrated into the e8 controller and powers and controls the digital Z axis.
- Sturdy design based on stepper motors and lead screw.
- Makes use of two industrial grade guiding rails
- Dedicated adapter plate to fit all marking heads.
- Driven by third axis board integrated to the e8 controller
- Only one connection rquried: to e8 controller
- Advance speed: 50mm/s
Extended maintenance kits contain most common replacement parts for repairs or preventative maintenance. Includes: Dot peen stylus assembly, origin detector, stylus, spring mechanism, a set of drive belts, vadeline oil lubricant (to be ordered separately).