e8 - i61s
The e8-i61s is a compact scribing system designed to be easily integrated into workstations, particularly where low noise levels are essential. This machine has a low operating cost, requiring minimal maintenance and no consumables.
60mm x 30mm marking window
Deep marking up to 0.5mm (depending on material marked)
Powerful integrated software
Fully enclosed steel cabinet protects the internal components from water, dust and oil.
Utilises pneumatic technology (air required)
Self diagnostic and machine history functions included
High precision guideance gives consistent quality marks
Can also be supplied as a standard dot marker with autosense as an option
Electronic & Mechanical Features
- 60 x 30mm marking window
- 5m connecting cable
- Carbide or diamond tip stylus 60mm
- Protective steel case
- Max working pressure 6 bar
- Max stylus stroke 2mm
- Controller option without QWERTY keyboard (PC driven)
- An optional 3rd-4th axis circuit board can be installed to control a motorized column or rotary axis
- Marking files can be entered or edited directly via the controller
- 115 x 65mm backlit LCD screen
- Power 300 watt
- Power supply - single phase, 85 to 260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Marking files up to 2000
- Memory 512kb
- Alphanumeric characters - srial numbers, date coding
- Logos downoad from PC
- Datamatrix up to 348 characters, 48 x 48dots
- Fonts - Arial, Courier, OCR OCRA
- Marking orientation linear, radial, angular,inverse, mirror
- Speed up to 5 chars per second
- Character size from 0.1mm to 99mm
- Adjustable impact force from 0 - 9
- Marking depth up to 0.5mm
- Resolution between dots 0.05mm
- Work shift management - 10 shifts
- Password protection - 3 security levels
- Historical function available by password
- Maintenance assistance - auto diagnostic component
- Languages vailable - 15
- Ports RS232, RS422, USB (RS484 and Ethernet optional)
- Inputs/Outputs - 16
- External keyboard input MINI DIN
- External output 5V-0.5A and 24V-0.5A
- Logos - creation and transfer software
- File backup on PC - controller/PC transfer software
- Database link optional
Marking System Weight & Dimensions
Marking head dimensions 164 x 178 x 400mm
Marking head weight 11.8kg
e8 controller weight 5.4kg
e8 controller dimensions 322 x 413 x 112mm
LCD screen dimensions 115mm x 65mm
D Rotary Axis (pneumatic version)
This option, available for use with all e8 column-mounted systems allows marking of parts up to 35kg and with a diameter of up to 250mm.
- Pneumatic for quick insertion/removal of parts
- A limited clamping stroke of 1.5mm ensures maximum operator safety
- Control software included
- Only one connecting cable between the D axis and the marking system controller
- Complete with 2 jaw sets: internal clamping jaws set: 116mm minimal internal diameter. External clamping jaws set: 130mm maximum external diameter
- Requires 3rd axis board installed in e8 controller.
D Rotary Axis (electric version)
This option, available on any colum allows you to mark parts up to 35kg and with a diameter up to 250mm. It marks long parts such as tube with a through chuck.
- Control software included
- 125mm drill chuck
- Cable between the D axis and the marking controller
- Bits set for clamping parts on the inside - max bore of the part 116mm tight.
- Bits set for clamping parts on the outside - 125mm max diameter clamping.
- Third axis chip for the controller marking.
Column and Base
- This option enables mounting of a portable marking head into a set station to obtain a column mounted system.
- Quick and easy handling and adaptation.
- Low cost option to enable transformation of portable or integrated marking heads into a column mounted marking system to ease marking of small parts, identification plates, tags etc.
Box with on/off buttons with remote start/stop which allows remote start of marking cycles manually. Easy plug in with 2.5m connection cable to controller.
Extended maintenance kits contain most common replacement parts for repairs or preventative maintenance. Includes: Dot peen stylus assembly, origin detector, stylus, spring mechanism, a set of drive belts, vaseline oil lubricant (to be ordered separately).