Metaletch Electrochemical Marking (manufactured by Universal Marking Systems Ltd) is a permanent process for high resolution part marking onto conductive metal surfaces for identification and traceability of metal components.
With the advances UMS has made to electrochemical marking it now offers unbeatable versatility with sophisticated marking units and 'Print on Demand' thermal stencil technology.
- High resolution black "oxide" or "etch" mark.
- Programmable marking units enable programs and settings to be defined and stored with a USB interface.
- Print on Demand (POD) Windows software - easy to use for serial numbers, 2D Data Matrix codes, date/batch codes, logos and graphics.
- New Print on Demand high resolution (300dpi) instant stencils are ideal for variable part marking.
- Marks onto soft or fully hardened metals and most components can be marked all with one system.
- No special setup or product fixing, ideal for small items, large fabrications or difficult objects.
- Marking speed typically 0.25 - 4 seconds for any size mark.
- Hand applied and automatic versions.
- Eliminate operator error with new barcode data entry module (with POD system).