The Graphix Inline for integrated laser solutions on automated production lines.
- Very simple implementation with two positioning diodes
- Robust machine with reduced service and maintenance due to long life diodes
- High speed marking for medium to large production runs
- Ergonimc design with compact light source, galvo head and lens that easily integrate in any position
- Auto diagnostic system with real time management of the laser operating state
- Possible to use a robot for simple functions (start, stop, end of marking, marking in progress etc.)
- Communications: RS232 port and Ethernet
- 3 dimension marking capabilities
- Compatible with every reading system on the market
- Can have up to 4 axes
- Standard: 100 x 100 mm
- Large: 140 x 140 mm
Further Technical Data
- Output power 20W as standard
- Focal length adjustment pointer
- Electrical column 2 speeds 300mm travel
- 4 positions for the marking head
- Communications: 2 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port and 1 VGA port.
- Reduced maintenance
- Loading volume up to 500 x 500 x 300 mm
- Maximum stroke of 300 mm
- Electrical power: 100 to 240W
- Power/ frequency: 600W/ 50 to 60Hz
- Directs/ focuses the light and determines divergence for optimal mark
- Vacuum apparatus to extract fumes and small particles produced by laser marking applications.
- Complies with workplace legislation, prevents fouling of the marking lens.