Dot Peen Marking
Dot Peen Marking (also known as Dot Marking, micropercussion and indent marking) for metal marking and some plastic marking for name plate and other components. An economical, permanent direct part marking technology delivering high speed marking. It utilises a carbide tipped stylus which electromagnetically indents the marking surface with a succession of closely spaced dots to form continuous lines of alphanumeric characters, 2d barcode (data matrix) and logos.
Characteristics of the range of SIC Dot Peen Marking Systems
- High precision, consistent quality marks.
- Marks on flat, convex, concave, circular and raw material surfaces.
- Robust construction of marking equipment.
- Ability to create deep marking on heavy steel, still visible even if painted afterwards (not all models)
- High speed marking – up to 5 characters per second.
- Fully integrated mark and read systems for datamatrix applications.
- No consumables needed.
- Marks metals up to 62hrc
- Quiet electromagnetic marking.
- Meets Aerospace standards (E10 advanced range)
Dot Peen Marking Product Ranges