Dot Peen Marking
An economical direct part marking technology from Technomark that delivers high speed permanent marks onto your component.
Dot Peen marking (also known as Dot Marking, Micropercussion, Pinstamp and Indent Marking) mostly for metal and plastic marking. Utilises a carbide tipped stylus which indents the materials surface with a succession of closely spaced dots to create a low stress, permanent mark in the form of alphanumeric characters, 2d barcode (data matrix) and logos. Ideal for traceability purposes.
- Quiet electromagnetic marking delivers high precision, consistent quality marks.
- Patented features
- Marks on flat, convex, concave, circular and raw material surfaces.
- Robust & reliable machines delivering high speed marking.
- Fully integrated mark and read systems for datamatrix applications.
- Marks up to 63hrc
- Meets Aerospace standards
Dot Peen Marking Product Ranges