- Oxide or below surface etch marking.
- 3 voltage settings with LED indicator.
- Electronic overload/reset function.
- 5 amp output.
- 110-230v mains input voltage.
Kit Weight & Dimensions
Complete kit weight 11kg
Marking unit weight 4.7kg
Kit dimensions (lid down) 45cm x 26cm x 35cm
Kit dimensions (lid up) 45cm x 34cm x 54cm
Fixtures to Improve Productivity
We have in-house design capability utilising Solidworks CAD software, 3D printing and a workshop for making bespoke fixtures, tooling, enclosures and marking workstations. Here are a few examples of some low cost fixtures we have made for electrochemical marking for exact stencil locating on the part and also to enable faster marking cycles.
Kit Contents List
- One HM hand marking head with a pack of x10 spare felt pads
- 1.6 amp x 20mm fuse for 220-240v use
- Mains cable with plug
- X5 125ml bottles of electrolyte of your choice
- Housed in a wooden kit box