Marking Aeronautic Parts
Dot Peen Marking
The customer wanted just one machine to be able to mark on both raw material as well as finished pieces.
- Material: Aluminium, steel, titanium
- Lines: 3
- Characters: 50
- Character height: 3 to 6 mm
- Force: 3 and 4
- Speed: Standard
- Font: 5x7
- Mark type: Text and logo
- Frequency: 50 marks per day
The Multi4 Combo 120 was installed for the marking of helicopter parts and THSA in aluminium, steel and titanium.
The Combo model is ideal for this specific application:
- Handheld mode is used for the marking of raw material
- Bench mode is used for the marking of finished pieces
This model is also equipped with an electric column and a rotary D axis for easy marking of revolving parts, providing the customer with additional marking flexibility should they need it.