Advanced Engineering 2018
Wednesday, 7th November 2018
Thank you to everyone who came to visit us on our stand at Advanced Engineering Exhibition 2018.
We had a great show with a lot of interest in the Graphix Laser Workstation for a wide variety of applications as well as a number of integrated laser marking applications.
Some of the main advantages of the Graphix are:
- Built in PC with keyboard and screen supplied on a fixed arm making it a space saving system
- Easy to use yet powerful software that operates mostly from a single layer making it very quick to set up marking files
- Delivers very high quality, high contrast marks with quick switching between jobs
- Motorised Z axis with programmable positions to allow marking at different heights within the same program
- Door opens in two positions allowing fast load/unload of components
- Optional rotary axis for 360 degree marking around a diameter
Click here to find out more about the Graphix Laser or call us on 01420 565 800