Versatile Part Marking Solutions from UMS
Monday, 30th July 2018
The Multi4 dot peen marking range has fantastic versatility with a modular approach: 1 control unit, 1 interface, drives any of the 5 configurations; mini, benchtop, handheld, integrated and combo (combined benchtop and handheld in 1 system). With a range of different sized marking heads you can choose a system that meets your exact requirements.
Thanks to the intuitive icon driven interface, create a marking file and mark within seconds.
- Large high resolution (640 x 480) colour screen which gives you an exact visual representation of the marking window
- Easy to edit - re-arrange any line of text, logo, data matrix or graphic anywhere within the marking window - move items real time within the display using the arrow keys
- Save marking files in a clear file path structure under chosen folder or component family
- Quick release feature as standard (Mulit4 Bench & Combo only) - allows very quick height adjustment of the column
- Motorised column and automatic part detection available - detects height of part and sets the stylus distance automatically
- Controller remembers last marking file used
- Password protection - two levels
- Linear X and Y axis for a more robust machine that gives more consistent quality marks
- No additional hardware required for deep marking
Intelligent Driving Impact
IDI - this intuitive feature detects any difference in height in the surface of the material, making it ideal for marking undulating or uneven surfaces whilst maintaining the same high quality marks. Has the ability to mark some diameters without the need for a rotary drive unit.
Click here to take a look at the Multi4 video.