- Unique shape provides even weight distribution for a better handling for the operator
- The head can be positioned easily in any orientation.
- Unique Intelligent Impact Control (IIC) technology patented by Technomark automatically adjusts the distance between the stylus and the part so only the marking force needs to be selected
- 5 marking depth settings
- Ultra lightweight at only 2.3kg.
- Marking window of 60 x 30mm.
- Marking gun has a V shaped front foot with an antislip surface which gives good stability
- Utilises quiet electromagnetic stylus
- Ability to mark flat, concave /convex surafces, circular parts on rough or machined surfaces
- Large high definition graphic colour screen (640 x 480 pixels)
- Marks alphanumeric text, variable data inc serial numbers (can reset at a given value), date codes/time stamp and logos
- Straight, angular, circular, radial marking
- Easy shift function to graphically display the text movement in the window
- Intuitive navigation by icons
- 40mb of memory capacity - to accommodate up to 20,000 stored marking files (40 chars, 1 line)
- Fast updates in less than 2 minutes via USB port
- RS232 Connection
- Multi-lingual (21 languages)
Weight & Dimensions
- Standard Marking Head: 178 x 92 x 322 mm (L x W x H) - 2.3kg
- Controller - 370 x 215 x 139 mm (L x W x H) - 3.7kg
- 3m cable
- control box power cable
- Fixed foot support